1. Overall subject intent
The EPQ allows students to lead their own projects. Students get to plan and carry out research on a topic that they’ve chosen and isn’t covered by their other qualifications. They can take inspiration from something touched on in class or something personal and unrelated to their studies. They then use this research to produce a written report and, in the case of practical projects, an artefact or a production.
2. Are there annual events that take place within the subject or do you do something different that makes your subject stand out?.
3. Special in-school facilities (labs, library with librarian, instruments, design/tech equipment etc)
4. Any careers and stakeholder involvement in curriculum planning and delivery e.g. visits from authors, to universities, from industry, community projects (identify the year group if applicable)
5. Extracurricular activities linked to the subject offered both at lunchtime and after
6. Highlight any apps/ or resources that students will use
Qualification Name: Level 3 Extended Project Qualification
Exam Board: AQA
Exam and Coursework Information:
Contact Name: Russell Gaines
Contact e-mail: email@example.com