You must arrive at least 10 minutes before the exam start time listed on your timetable.
You will be given details of where you should meet before your exam.
You are only allowed the following items with you at your desk during the exam:
- A transparent pencil case
- Black ink or black biro pens – bring spares with you. (No other colours are allowed as most exam papers are now scanned, and the electronic scanners can only read black)
- HB pencil(s) and sharpener
- Highlighter pens – only the question paper can be highlighted, not your answers
- Your own calculation – if permitted by the exam
- Maths equipment – if required for the exam
- A clear water bottle with the label removed – sports bottles are not allowed
- No food in allowed in the exam rooms (Specific medical conditions may permit this)
Mobile phones, watches and electronic devices are not allowed in the exam room
- These should turned off and kept in your bag or handed in to be kept securely during the exam
- Blazers are not to be worn in the exam rooms. They should be removed before you are called into the exam.
- Year 12 and 13 students – your ID badges should be removed during the exam and placed under your desk. Hoodies and coats cannot be worn during the exams.
- A safe place to store bags and belongings will be provided.