Google Classroom Instructions and Google Classroom Codes Instructions
● At JCSC students use Google Classroom to access resources and work set by their teachers. Google Classroom allows teachers to post and share class materials.
● We recommend students download the Google Classroom App to receive notifications from their teachers when new work is posted or the class teacher wishes to send a message to the students. The Google Classroom app is available to download for free on Apple, Android or Chrome devices.
● Google Classroom can be accessed on a computer (click this link to watch the video on how your son / daughter can do this). Google Classroom can also be accessed by going online and entering the following web address: https://classroom.google.com/ It is recommended that the Google Chrome web browser is used to access Google Classroom.
● Students log into Google Classroom using their school e-mail address for example email@example.com and school password.
● Students know how to add themselves to a Google Classroom. For students to join a class they should use the “+” option to enter the classroom code. Students can then gain access to all resources.
● If your son/daughter experiences any problems logging into Google Classroom you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Google Classroom Codes are below: (Please note some subjects are not listed as students are already enrolled in the class).
A full list of codes are available here – Google Classroom Codes
Geography codes are available here – Geography Google Classroom Codes
KS2 Student Letter – CLICK HERE