For any examination enquiries please contact the Examination Officer Mrs Smith on one of the following ways: ·
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01665 710636
- In person by visiting the Exams Office (in the bungalow, formerly The Quay)
This page will contain information throughout the year relating to public examinations (GCSEs, A Levels, BTECs and Cambridge Technicals) and in-school examinations (mock exams).
Examinations timetables are published here ahead of the examination periods.
Information can also be found on the Exam Notice Board at the Students Entrance.
Ofqual Student Guide to Post-16 Qualifications Results: Summer 2020
Summer 2020 Results and Appeals Process
Information for Students
Exam Policies and Procedures
On the Day of the Exam
Problems on Exam Day
Exam Results and Certificates
Exam Board Websites
Revision and Supportive Websites
As we start to move towards exam season, Young Minds have launched advice for parents about supporting their children.
- Encourage your child to take revision breaks and find a balance between studying and doing things they find enjoyable and relaxing.
- Make sure they are eating and drinking at regular intervals.
- Reassure them – reinforce that you are and will be proud of them no matter what happens.
- Remain positive and hopeful!
- Let them know their feelings are valid and normal, but also offer support and solutions where possible.
- Anxiety is often worst at night and this means it is useful to encourage good bedtime routine.
You can find out more on the Young Minds website.